Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello

This is the first attempt at something like this for me, so I'm not sure about a lot of things. My idea at this point is to post some articles I've written, so it's not going to be a daily sort of thing.


The subject is the Mississippi River because my wife Cindy and I boat on the river. What I hope to bring to the subject is a perspective from someone who wasn't raised on the river. The value of that is the fact that I am not at all jaded about it, because it's all relatively new to me. I hope my stories make you feel like you were there, and I hope they convince you to come to the river and experience it for yourself.

I'd love to have the first story posted right now, however I'm writing this on my backup computer, since my main machine is in the shop getting scrubbed because of a virus attack. I used to be pretty sure that theives were the lowest form of life on this earth, but now I'm thinking that people who create these viral invasions may be one notch lower on the evolutionalry scale.

See you on the river.

No comments: